After A Kinesiology - Kinesiopractic - Coaching Session You May Experience:
- Faster recuperation from injuries, illness and traumas
- Reduction and relief from acute and chronic pain
- Improved proprioceptive function of the central nervous system resulting in better coordination of bones, muscles, ligaments, joints & gait patterns
- Improved immunity and freedom from immune mismatch reactions to food, substances, environment
- Improved circulation of oxygen to all tissues / organs & meridian energy looking much younger & more radiant
- Improved digestion (pH), increased metabolic function of all stages of digestion
- Better quality of rejuvenating sleep & REM cycles
- Increased life energy and vitality
- Deeper introspection and self awareness
- Recognition of new options and better choices
- Improved ability in rational, constructive thinking, problem solving
- Renewed levels of creativity & creative expression
- Improved ability to manage stress and cope with life's constant challenges and changes
- Better mental and physical performance through optimum front/back & left/right brain integration
- Improved sense of direction and purpose in life
- Faster realisation of personal and professional goals
- Increased levels of personal engagement, motivation & happiness & radiance
How Many Balances Will I Need?
Depending on the severity and acuteness of the presenting issue/symptoms a number of sessions may be required to assist the central nervous system to function harmoniously. As each person has a unique and individual response to the healing process, the number of sessions needed varies.
As we endeavour to stimulate your body's own innate healing capacity the frequency and number of follow-up sessions are identified through muscle testing.
Schedule of Fees - effective as of 1 August 2016
Initial consultation - 1 hour 45 minutes
Follow up consultation - 60 minutes
Follow up consultation - 30 minutes
Discounted IIKA student rate- 1 hour 45 minutes
Discounted IIKA student rate - 60 minutes
Wellness Package - 3 sessions (1 x 2 hours + 2 x 1 hour) Save $100, no expiry date
Payment by cash or cheque only please (no credit card/eftpos facilities).
Nutritional supplements, tissue salts, vibrational remedies & essences are not included in the consultation fee, if they are required for home support.
By appointment only: 11.00 am - 7.00 pm
Health Fund Rebate:
You may be eligible to claim for your kinesiology/massage treatments through your health fund depending on your individual health cover. Please check with your health fund first.
is an accredited recognised Health Care Provider for Specialised/Advanced Kinesiology,
Touch For Health, Remedial & Sports Massage, Sports Therapies with every major health fund in Australia.
"Having studied some kinesiology and worked with various practitioners who use kinesiology in all of its evolutions since the early '80s, I've remained convinced of its power as a modality, but not always found the consistent results I was looking for. Katha's depth and breadth of knowledge, her skill, and her attention to detail make her one of the most professional health practitioners I have ever worked with. Whether we are addressing acute symptoms or identifying my 'next step' in terms of regaining optimal health, each session moves me closer to resolving some long term health challenges. I'm extremely grateful for Katha's holistic, balanced approach which has provided solutions that go far beyond any I've been offered in the allopathic model... and I have no hesitation in referring my clients to her." JM, Counsellor
"DESIGN YOUR LIFE COACHING PROGRAM": limited spots available
Take your life from O R D I N A R Y to E X T R A O R D I N A R Y in 2 0 1 8
Reinvent yourself: Self image / Career change / Attract your Soul Mate / Buy your first home / Start your own business / Stop smoking- gambling - shopping- overeating or any other dysfunctional addictive behaviour /
Find Your "MOJO" & Create The Life of Your Dreams.........DREAM BIG & BOLD !
Get every aspect of your life back on track with your commitment to 11 individually tailored & life changing kinesiology/coaching sessions over a period of 3 - 6 months. Clear self-limiting beliefs about yourself and the family / social / gender programming we all received early on in life. Achieve your professional & personal goals faster & put the "mojo" back into every aspect of your life. Find your passion or calling & make a lasting difference to the world.
This is an investment in your exciting future you deserve to live each day!
11 transformational kinesiology/coaching sessions (60 min)
Your 1st session(90 minutes) is FREE!
$ 2,490 - save $ 350
(Full Payment needs to be made at least 2 weeks prior to 1st session of the "Design Your Life Coaching Program": cheque/electronic transfer accepted - no credit cards please)
Katha Jones: Professional Credentials / Professional Associations
Senior Faculty Member/Senior Lecturer/Competency Assessor International College of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP)
- ICPKP Instructor: International Advanced Diploma of Kinesiopractic® + International Graduate Diploma of Kinesiopractic®
- Touch For Health Instructor & Competency Assessor (IKC)
- Touch For Health Teachers Trainer (TFHTW)
- K-Power Instructor
- Instructor: Sabotage Clearing & Goal Enhancement & Making a Clean Breast of It.
- Registered Bach Flower Practitioner (BFRP) & Trainer with Dr Bach Foundation, UK (2000)
- Accredited Complementary Health Care Practitioner with IVF Australia, Sydney (2009)
- Professional Member Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA level 6: no. 5362: Kinesiology Specialist Practitioner)
- AKA accredited Clinical Mentor & Clinical Supervisor
- Professional Member Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS no. 6420)
- Professional Member Touch For Health Instructor Association Australia
- Honoray Lifetime Member Bristol Who Is Who since 8/2015
National & International Qualifications:
- International Certificate of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP: 500 hours)
- Diploma of Kinesiology (HLT51507): 963 hours
- International Diploma of Professional Kinesiology Practice (ICPKP: 2,142 hours)
- International Advanced Diploma of Kinesiopractic®
- International Graduate Diploma of Kinesiopractic® (ICPKP: 4,500 hours)
- Neural-Organisation Technique (N.O.T) - Dr. Carl Ferreri (DC, DO)
- Diploma of Energy Psychology (ICPKP)
- Adv. Diploma in Nutritional Medicine
- N A E T Technique (Dr. Nambudripad): level 1 + 2
- Counselling Kinesiology (CK) & Trauma Release & Posttraumatic Shock Disorder (2003)
- Diploma in Remedial Massage & Sports Therapies (1995, 1997)
- Health/ Wellness & Life Coach
- Mental Health & Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis seminar
- AKA accredited Clinical Mentor and Clinical Supervisor
- Metamorphic Technique (Gaston Saint-Pierre)
- Myofascial Release Technique (Dr Upledger)
- Honorary Member of the Wholistic Business Network (WBN)
- Honorary Lifetime Member Bristol's Who Is Who
- Entrepreneur Business School
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (1998)
- Silva Mind Programme Graduate, Jose Silva (Vienna, Austria,1992)
- IARPP: International Association for Relational Psychoanalysis & Psychotherapy conference: May 2017, "From The Margins to the Centre" (Dr Marina Amore)
New Clinic / College address: from 15 March 2018
Suite 11 / 710 Botany Road, Mascot 2020 Mobile: 0438 256 738
Parking: Tramway Street (8 hours off street parking) and public car park
to download the Confidential Client Questionnaire.
Please bring filled out form for your first consultation.
If you wish to change or cancel your scheduled appointment, please give at least 48 hours notice. To provide you with the best service in each session, I only book a certain number of clients each day. Kinesiopractic ® Care / Specialised Kinesiology / Energy Medicine / Energy Psychology is a unique complex, multidimensional process that requires 100% presence and awareness of the practitioner. If you miss your scheduled appointment or fail to give at least 48 hours notice, a cancellation fee of $ 150 is to be paid withing 48 hours unless we can allocate your session time to a client on the waiting list. Please note that cancellations are only accepted by SMS or phone call to my mobile 0438 256 738 during business hours from Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 6.00 pm. Please note that we DO NOT send out appointment reminder messages. Thank you for your understanding.
According to occupational health and safety regulations we are unable to treat clients who present with a cold, cough, chest infection or any other flu type symptoms. Thank you for your understanding.